LAB 4-9: Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
You are the network administrator at Ranet, and have to configure the router Ranet-GW to connect between LAN and Internet, and to do as DHCP server for LAN as below: (via Console)
1. Enable and set IP address on LAN interface to be the first IP of the subnet 10.0.0.128/28
2. Enable and set IP address on serial interface to be the last IP of the subnet 220.127.116.11/30
3. Set the default route to let the connection out to the internet.
4. Configure to let this router translate between the addresses in this LAN and the addresses ISP gave us (18.104.22.168 – 22.214.171.124)
Remark: use ACL no.1 and pool named“Ranet” only!
5. Configure to let this router do as DHCP server for the hosts in LAN. You have to supply all information that is necessary for hosts to connect to the internet, and do not forget to exclude addresses of the gateway and the switch.
Remark: use pool named “Ranet” also!
If everything is correct, all hosts have to be able to open website http://www.ranet.co.th
Link Download: NA-4-9-DHCP